[REMOTE] Learning Designer (M/F/D)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinEducation
Be aware that this position is completely Remote but our working hours are Central European Time (+/- 2h)
About Tomorrow’s University
Tomorrow’s Education is an early-stage Edtech startup based in Berlin founded by serial entrepreneurs, Christian Rebernik and Dr. Thomas Funke. Our vision is to redesign education and educate and empower the leaders to tackle the greatest challenges of tomorrow together.
We believe that one of the biggest challenges in education is the way of teaching itself. Therefore we are challenging the old teacher-oriented approach of the traditional universities, by shifting to a student-centric approach.
We want to provide our students with a unique opportunity to gain the relevant skills and mindset and then leverage their impact through a global network.
At Tomorrow’s University, we leverage science and technology for effective learning and foster a global community for continuous growth and impact. With us, students learn by applying their knowledge to real-life challenges and interacting with world-class educators, mentors, and partners from all around the world.
As a learning designer at Tomorrow University, your role is to build and maintain the curriculum and challenges our learners are studying to foster their growth and accelerate their journey toward becoming the changemakers of tomorrow!
What you will do:
- Design great programs and challenges aligned with clear and concrete learning objectives;
- Co-design big picture of a challenge using the CBL methodology;
- Create and maintain compelling challenges by working alongside subject matter experts and multimedia producers;
- Manage several projects at once while ensuring deadlines, budget, and quality;
- Ensure regular iteration, completion rate, and satisfaction rate of our challenges;
- Apply your knowledge of educational theory and stay up to date with pedagogical innovations;
- Pedagogical content design and production;
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time;
- English C2 skills, both written and verbal;
- Problem-solving skills, collaboration skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-leadership skills
- CBL experience is a plus.
- Previous experience (3+ years) in instructional design;
- Previous experience (2+ years) in project management.
For us, it is also important that you:
- Have a high level of Integrity, Curiosity, Growth & being driven to make an impact;
- Have a high degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, enthusiasm, and drive for delivering results;
- Are eager to learn, diligent to execute;
- Are passionate about Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology.
What can we offer you?
Work wherever you are and whenever you want: Our flexible Work Environment will give you the freedom to work from everywhere and whenever you want. The company will cover co-working space costs to meet, mingle and work in different locations;
Grow and develop yourself: Every team member can study for free at Tomorrow’s Education (excl. partner fees if applicable) plus we have a needs-based budget approach - We fund proper resources on training, mentoring, and books to provide relevant knowledge and support the professional development of our employees;
Travel the world with us: Twice per year, the whole team meets for a 1-week Workation at a different place around the globe;
25 days of Vacation plus public holidays based on where you are located;
Well-being and Team building activities such as online Yoga Classes, online Coffee breaks, Informal Friday hang-out sessions, and much more!
Do you care about education and impact? Grow with us and shape the education space!
At Tomorrow's Education, we believe in the power of you and your own merit much more than we believe in degrees! Sounds weird for an education provider? That's Tomorrow's Education!
We actively promote inclusion, equality, and diversity and pursue the strategic goal of significantly increasing the proportion of women and people from traditionally under-represented groups in the education community. Accordingly, we particularly welcome applications from people in all diversity groups.