[REMOTE] Senior Admissions Manager (M/F/D)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyMarketing
Be aware that this position is completely Remote but our working hours are Central European Time (+/- 2h)
About Tomorrow’s University
Tomorrow’s Education is an early-stage Edtech startup based in Berlin founded by serial entrepreneurs, Christian Rebernik and Dr. Thomas Funke. Our vision is to redesign education and educate and empower the leaders to tackle the greatest challenges of tomorrow together.
We believe that one of the biggest challenges in education is the way of teaching itself. Therefore we are challenging the old teacher-oriented approach of the traditional universities, by shifting to a student-centric approach.
We want to provide our students with a unique opportunity to gain the relevant skills and mindset and then leverage their impact through a global network.
At Tomorrow’s University, we leverage science and technology for effective learning and foster a global community for continuous growth and impact. With us, students learn by applying their knowledge to real-life challenges and interacting with world-class educators, mentors, and partners from all around the world.
As a Senior Admissions Manager at Tomorrow University, you will be the primary point of contact for our prospective students, responsible for all the communication with them and for ensuring their successful application to our programs.
What you will do:
- Take a leadership role in promoting and improving the University's enrollment goals for our professional master's programs
- Develop individualised marketing and recruitment strategies using market and demographic data and research techniques
- Conduct sales calls both in German and English; advise, counsel and assist our prospects students in selecting the program that best meets their needs and career goals
- Support and train admissions team members to ensure high customer satisfaction and successful achievement of our goals and objectives
- Collaborate with our management team in the formulation of admissions policies and procedures
- Keep data up to date in our CRM system (HubSpot) to ensure standardized and streamlined processes throughout all phases of our sales funnel
- Ensure that admissions communications are consistent with Tomorrow University's core messages
- Design and create reports to support admissions goals and work closely with our Head of Growth to ensure Tomorrow University is continuously improving its admissions and sales strategies
- Conducts sessions, meetings and programs designed to promote admissions and potentially become the owner of one of our open to the public challenges
- Assist the organization in defining OKRs, help break them down to team goals, and develop actions to achieve those goals.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, written and verbal, in both German and English
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Proved record of achieving sales/admissions goals
- Structured working style and project management skills
- Self-leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and higher empathy level
- Can-do attitude, energy and determination
- You are a natural hunter but without losing the human touch and honest voice
- You are enthusiastic about the topic of higher education and sustainability
- You like to bring ideas and explore new possibilities
- Previous experience (6+ years) with admissions, registration, sales, customer service or recruiting and/or personnel selection.
- Previous experience (2+ years) in project management
- Experience with Hubspot
- Academic and teaching experience are a plus
- Experience in Education is a plus
For us, it is also important that you:
- Have a high level of Integrity, Curiosity, Growth & being driven to make an impact;
- Have a high degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, enthusiasm, and drive for delivering results;
- Are eager to learn, diligent to execute;
- Are passionate about Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology
What can we offer you?
Work wherever you are and whenever you want: Our flexible Work Environment will give you the freedom to work from everywhere and whenever you want. The company will cover co-working space costs to meet, mingle and work in different locations;
Grow and develop yourself: Every team member can study for free at Tomorrow University (excl. partner fees if applicable) plus we have a needs-based budget approach - We fund proper resources on training, mentoring, and books to provide relevant knowledge and support the professional development of our team members;
Travel the world with us: Twice per year, the whole team meets for a 1-week Workation at a different place around the globe;
25 days of Vacation plus public holidays based on where you are located;
Well-being and Team building activities such as online Yoga Classes, Learning Sessions, Informal Friday hang-out sessions, and much more!
Do you care about education and impact? Grow with us and shape the education space!
At Tomorrow's Education, we believe in the power of you and your own merit much more than we believe in degrees! Sounds weird for an education provider? That's Tomorrow's Education!
We actively promote inclusion, equality, and diversity and pursue the strategic goal of significantly increasing the proportion of women and people from traditionally under-represented groups in the education community. Accordingly, we particularly welcome applications from people in all diversity groups.